Are you struggling with a sexless marriage?
Do you and your partner have mismatched sexual desires?
Are you having performance issues?
Do you not feel emotionally connected anymore?
Or maybe you want to enhance your love life, but your partner isn’t interested.
If sexual issues are preventing true intimacy between you and your partner, you may want to consider sex therapy.
How does Sex Therapy work?
As a sex therapist, I focus on the physical relationship of the couple identifying the couple’s attitudes about sex and the sexual challenges. From there, I’ll often recommend specific exercises to build trust and refocus the couple’s attention and expectations.
Specific objectives may include the following:
- Learning to eliminate distractions and practice mindfulness
- Learning to communicate what you’d like in a positive way
- Learning nonsexual touching techniques
- Increasing or enhancing sexual stimulation using asynchronistic pleasuring
- Minimizing pain during intercourse
If you’d like to explore sex therapy, I want you to know that you aren’t alone in having sexual problems and that I can help. Please contact me today to see if we are a good match.